Kensington Developments is a locally based privately owned developer, with a proud and proven track record for creating attractive and desirable developments in select locations across the Fylde coast.
Since 1991 Kensington Developments has been the developer of choice for homebuyers in search of great quality homes of character and distinction.
Our commitment to creating better homes, environments and communities for more than a quarter of a century is without question. It’s a heritage we are all enormously proud of and our commitment to quality, attention to detail and customer service is as strong today as it ever was.
We believe in a customer first approach and a personal, polite, professional and friendly service is what every customer can expect as part of their home buying experience.
Our philosophy at Kensington Developments is simple, it’s to create attractive homes and living spaces, where communities can thrive and enjoy, as well as stand the test of time for future generations.
This is our Customer Charter. It sets out our commitments to provide you with service, procedures and information at appropriate stages during your purchase.
1. A copy of the Customer Charter will be given to you on reservation of a property. A copy will also be displayed in our sales office and is available on our website.
2. We have procedures in place to meet the commitments we have stated in this customer charter.
3. We will ensure that our staff are trained to understand their responsibilities in our dealings with you and what the customer charter means for you.
4. We will give you any detailed pre-contract information you need to make an informed decision about buying the property.
You should appoint your own professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests.
5. You will be given the name and contact details of the member(s) of staff responsible for helping you during the buying process including dealing with any questions you may have.
6. We will give you health and safety advice concerning the developments site and in the use of your home.
7. Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful.
8. We will give you clear and accurate information on the property reservation form to help you understand any cancellation rights you may have.
9. Our Sales Executives will give you reliable information about NHBC’s Buildmark Cover and any guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
10. Your reservation fee and deposit will be protected by the NHBC’s Buildmark Policy Cover.
11. Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
12. We will keep you informed about the timing of construction and legal completion handover of the property.
13. On completion of the purchase of your property we will ensure that you receive the keys to your property plus an information pack relating to the property. The functions and facilities of the property will also be demonstrated to you by a member of staff.
14. Should any problems arise with your new home within two years of legal completion taking place you should write to the maintenance department at 94 Park View Road, Lytham St Annes, FY8 4JF or email firstname.lastname@example.org at our head office and we will arrange a mutually convenient time for us to attend to the difficulties that have arisen.
15. We will deal with customer complaints as speedily as possible. All complaints should be sent in writing to the customer complaints department at 94 Park View Road, Lytham St Annes, FY8 4JF or email email@example.com.
16. We will co-operate with appropriately qualified professional advisors you have appointed to help resolve any disputes.
PLEASE NOTE : Our customer charter commitments incorporate the NHBC Consumer Code for Home Builders and does not affect your statutory rights. We advise all home buyers to make themselves familiar with the consumer code via the following website: consumercode.co.uk